|HB3560 Enrolled||- 2 -||LRB099 08134 SXM 28284 b|
(4) two members appointed by the Minority Leader of the
(5) the Director of the Illinois Environmental
Protection Agency, or his or her designee;
(6) the Director of the Department of Natural
Resources, or his or her designee;
(7) the Director of the Department of Central
Management Services, or his or her designee;
(8) one member appointed by the Governor to represent
the public, who shall serve as chair of the Task Force;
(9) one member appointed by the Governor with business
experience in renewable energy development; and
(10) the Executive Director of the Capital Development
Board, or his or her designee.
(c) The members of the Task Force shall not receive
compensation for their services, but may be reimbursed for
travel expenses related to the duties of the Task Force.
(d) The Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
shall provide administrative support to the Task Force.
(e) The Task Force shall compile their findings and
recommendations in a report to be presented to the Governor and
the members of the General Assembly on or before September 1,
2016. The Task Force shall be dissolved upon submission of the
(f) This Section is repealed on January 1, 2017.