|Public Act 099-0632|
|SB2984 Enrolled||LRB099 18576 SMS 42955 b|
AN ACT concerning regulation.
Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois,
represented in the General Assembly:
The Electrologist Licensing Act is amended by
changing Section 30 as follows:
(225 ILCS 412/30)
(Section scheduled to be repealed on January 1, 2024)
Qualifications for licensure.
A person shall be
as an electrologist if that person has
met all of the following requirements:
(1) Has applied in writing on the prescribed forms and
has paid the
(2) Has not violated any of the provisions of Section
75 of this Act or
rules promulgated under this Act. The
Department shall take into consideration
conviction of the applicant, but a conviction shall not
absolute bar to licensure.
(3) Is at least 18 years of age.
(4) Has received his or her high school diploma or
(5) Has completed a total of 600 hours in the study of
electrology over a
period of not less than 16 weeks nor
consecutive years at a program