|Public Act 100-0744|
|HB1447 Enrolled||LRB100 03171 MJP 13176 b|
AN ACT concerning health.
Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois,
represented in the General Assembly:
The Hospice Program Licensing Act is amended by
changing Section 9 as follows:
(210 ILCS 60/9)
(from Ch. 111 1/2, par. 6109)
The Department shall prescribe, by
minimum standards for licensed hospice programs.
The standards for all hospice programs shall
but not be limited to, the following:
(2) The number and qualifications of persons providing
(3) The qualifications of those persons contracted
with to provide
(4) The palliative and supportive care and bereavement
to a hospice patient and his family.
(5) Hospice services provided on an inpatient basis.
(6) Utilization review of patient care.
(7) The quality of care provided to patients.
(8) Procedures for the accurate and centralized
maintenance of records
on hospice services provided to
patients and their families.