Updating the database of the Illinois Compiled Statutes (ILCS) is an ongoing process.
Recent laws may not yet be included in the ILCS database, but they are found on this site as Public
soon after they become law. For information concerning the relationship between statutes and Public Acts, refer to the
Because the statute database is maintained primarily for legislative drafting purposes,
statutory changes are sometimes included in the statute database before they take effect.
If the source note at the end of a Section of the statutes includes a Public Act that has
not yet taken effect, the version of the law that is currently in effect may have already
been removed from the database and you should refer to that Public Act to see the changes
made to the current law.
(210 ILCS 45/3-210)
(from Ch. 111 1/2, par. 4153-210)
A facility shall retain the following for public inspection:
(1) a complete copy of every inspection report of the
facility received from the Department during the past 5 years;
(2) a copy of every order pertaining to the facility
issued by the Department or a court during the past 5 years;
(3) a description of the services provided by the
facility and the rates charged for those services and items for which a resident may be separately charged;
(4) a copy of the statement of ownership required by
(5) a record of personnel employed or retained by the
facility who are licensed, certified or registered by the Department of Professional Regulation;
(6) a complete copy of the most recent inspection
report of the facility received from the Department; and
(7) a copy of the current Consumer Choice Information
Report required by Section 2-214.
(Source: P.A. 95-823, eff. 1-1-09; 96-328, eff. 8-11-09.)