Updating the database of the Illinois Compiled Statutes (ILCS) is an ongoing process.
Recent laws may not yet be included in the ILCS database, but they are found on this site as Public
soon after they become law. For information concerning the relationship between statutes and Public Acts, refer to the
Because the statute database is maintained primarily for legislative drafting purposes,
statutory changes are sometimes included in the statute database before they take effect.
If the source note at the end of a Section of the statutes includes a Public Act that has
not yet taken effect, the version of the law that is currently in effect may have already
been removed from the database and you should refer to that Public Act to see the changes
made to the current law.
(5 ILCS 810/5)
This Act is applicable to property seized or forfeited under the following provisions of law:
(1) Section 3.23 of the Illinois Food, Drug and
(2) Section 44.1 of the Environmental Protection Act;
(3) Section 105-55 of the Herptiles-Herps Act;
(4) Section 1-215 of the Fish and Aquatic Life Code;
(5) Section 1.25 of the Wildlife Code;
(6) Section 17-10.6 of the Criminal Code of 2012
(financial institution fraud);
(7) Section 28-5 of the Criminal Code of 2012
(8) Article 29B of the Criminal Code of 2012 (money
(9) Article 33G of the Criminal Code of 2012
(Illinois Street Gang and Racketeer Influenced And Corrupt Organizations Law);
(10) Article 36 of the Criminal Code of 2012
(seizure and forfeiture of vessels, vehicles, and aircraft);
(11) Section 47-15 of the Criminal Code of 2012
(dumping garbage upon real property);
(12) Article 124B of the Code of Criminal Procedure
(13) the Drug Asset Forfeiture Procedure Act;
(14) the Narcotics Profit Forfeiture Act;
(15) the Illinois Streetgang Terrorism Omnibus
(16) the Illinois Securities Law of 1953.
(Source: P.A. 102-558, eff. 8-20-21.)