|09900HB3560ham001||- 2 -||LRB099 08134 HLH 32221 a|
effective date of this amendatory Act of the 99th General
Assembly and shall be comprised of the following members:
(1) two members appointed by the Speaker of the House
(2) two members appointed by the Minority Leader of the
House of Representatives;
(3) two members appointed by the President of the
(4) two members appointed by the Minority Leader of the
(5) the Director of the Illinois Environmental
Protection Agency, or his or her designee;
(6) the Director of the Department of Natural
Resources, or his or her designee;
(7) the Director of the Department of Central
Management Services, or his or her designee;
(8) one member appointed by the Governor to represent
the public, who shall serve as chair of the Task Force; and
(9) one member appointed by the Governor with business
experience in renewable energy development.
(c) The members of the Task Force shall not receive
compensation for their services, but may be reimbursed for
travel expenses related to the duties of the Task Force.
(d) The Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
shall provide administrative support to the Task Force.
(e) The Task Force shall compile their findings and